1. How to register AudiFab Amazoo Music Converter?
 Click the Key icon in the upper right corner and you'll then see a pop-up registration dialog.
 Fill in the blanks with your registered e-mail address and the license you get after your purchase.
 Click the OK button to finish the registration.
3. I'm getting "Invalid Code". What should I do?
 Please make sure that you are running the right program - AudiFab Amazoo Music Converter.
 Please ensure that you are running the correct version of the program. The license for the Windows version couldn't be applied to macOS operating systems and vice versa.
 The registration info is case sensitive. Please differentiate the upper case and the lower case in your registration email address and license code.
 Please confirm that there are no spaces before or after the registration info.
7. How to sort out the output audios by Artist or Album?
Open AudiFab, click the "Settings" icon in the upper right corner, in which you can choose how you'd like the output files to be organized - "Artist/Album", "Artist", "Album", "Album/Artist" or "None".
If you select "None", all the converted songs would be saved under the same folder.
11. What is the solutions to Failed 1007?
If multiple devices are logged into the same Amazon Music account and play music at the same time, then you will get Failed 1007. In this case, please make sure you are using Amazon Music on this computer alone while running AudiFab.
Failed 1010, 1700-1702 mean AudiFab encountered errors like query no match, query failure, download failure under "YouTube Download" conversion mode. Please change your current conversion mode to "Amazon Record" on the setting window.
Failed 1101 means AudiFab fails to launch the Amazon Music app.
If you reopen AudiFab but still get Failed 1101, please reinstall your Amazon Music by clicking https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=16962657011 to check whether the issue can be fixed.
Failed 1102 means that Amazon Music fails to play your music. For this error, please try and check if the following tips help to fix this issue.
1. Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the program. If not, please download the latest version through https://www.audifab.com/download.html
2. Please make sure the original audio can be played on Amazon Music normally.
3. Please check whether the problem only happens to individual files, if so, please try to convert them again.
4. Please check whether is there any external audio device connected with your computer while conversion, including USB, Wi-Fi, Airplay, Bluetooth and HDMI, etc. If so, please disconnect them and retry.
Failed 4000-4005, 4100-4105 mean that the input/output path does not exist, the program fails to create the output files or the name of the output path is too long, or need authorization to create a folder.
Run AudiFab program with administrator right, go to the "Setting" window, change a different output path, and choose "None" under "Output Organized" for a try.
Failed 4003 is caused by the insufficient disk space. Please also try to free up some space on the output path of AudiFab.
Failed 4106 means the output file is too large to save into your FAT disk. Please choose another output path and do not select your FAT disk.
For Failed 1802-1803, please follow the steps below to authorize the Amazon Music app.
Step 1: Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy tab.
Step 2: Scroll download and find out the "Automation" option, then tick on "Amazon Music" under AudiFab Amazon Music Converter.